BANGALORE from India, January 11, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The World Portable Generator Market the size is segmented by product type – diesel type, gasoline type, gas type, application – commercial, residential, by major players, region – North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia peaceful. etc. Global opportunity analysis and industry forecast, 2021-2026. This report is published on Evaluate reports in the Heavy machinery Category.
The global portable generator market size is expected to reach $ 4,359.7 million by 2026, from $ 2,872.7 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.2% in 2021-2026.
The major factors driving the growth in the size of the portable generator market are the increasing number of weather-related power outages and the growing demand for uninterrupted and reliable power supply in both developed and developing countries. In addition, the high demand for portable generator sets in countries like the United States, Mexico, and Porto Rico is also expected to fuel the size of the portable generator market.
This report focuses on Portable Generators volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. This report represents overall Portable Generator market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect from a global perspective. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, Japan, China, South East Asia, India, etc.
Trends influencing the size of the portable generator market
Natural gas powered generators are gaining momentum with the development of strict environmental regulations to regulate the embossing of hazardous gas from diesel generators in developed regions. In addition, many developing countries, such as India, Singapore, and Russia, utilize natural energy sources in generators, thus providing a lucrative growth opportunity for the portable generator market.
Portable generators are mainly used for small and medium loads, including household appliances and industrial equipment, such as air compressors, drills, vibrators, and agricultural applications. The increasing number of weather-related power outages is creating problems for small and medium-sized businesses, which are considered to be the major drivers for the growth of the portable generator market.
The increasing adoption of portable generators in the rapidly growing construction industry is fueling the size of the portable generator market. Power tools, such as drills, drives, compressors, and air hammers, are commonly used in the construction industry. Portable generators are mainly used for new construction projects, where much of the work is done at night and under conditions where electricity from power grids is not available.
PORTABLE GENERATOR MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Depending on the region, North America is expected to hold the largest portable generator market share during the forecast period. North America The dominance of the portable generator market is attributed to the increased need for back-up facilities, the growing demand for low cost and diesel generators, the growing preference for natural gas generators in the region.
the Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for portable generators. the Asia Pacific home to two of the fastest growing economies – India and China. The construction sector is booming India and China due to current government initiatives such as smart cities and green building initiatives, which are expected to drive the growth in the size of the portable generator market during the forecast period.
Based on the type, Gasoline segment is expected to hold the largest portable generator market share during the forecast period. Portable gasoline generators have advantages such as availability of gas stations and low cost compared to gas type. They are relatively less expensive when used for a shorter period of time to power portable generators, which is likely to increase their demand.
Inquire for a regional report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-10D2216/Global_Portable_Generators_Market
Segment by type
- Diesel type
- Type of gasoline
- Type of gas.
Segment by application
Segment by region
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Portable Generator Market across significant regions including United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, South East Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc. Key regions covered by the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
The main players in the market are Briggs & Stratton, Honda Power, Generac, Yamaha, KOHLER, Techtronic Industries, Eaton, Champion, at Scott, Wacker Neuson, Honeywell, Hyundai Power, Sawafuji, Pramac, HGI, Perkins, Mi-TM, Winco, etc.
Buy now for a single user: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-10D2216&lic=single-user
Buy now for the corporate user: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-10D2216&lic=enterprise-user
We have set up a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comments section for our subscription plans.
– The main growth factor of residential portable generator market size is frequent power failure. In addition, the growing demand for portable hybrid generator sets is in turn expected to fuel the growth in the size of the generator set market. The use of portable hybrid generators using a mixture of gasoline and liquid propane is growing, as liquid propane is cheap, fuel efficient, and has a longer shelf life than gasoline.
– Portable Diesel Generator Market is segmented by product type – North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia peaceful. etc.
– Global Commercial Portable Generator Market is segmented by product type: less than 4 KW, 4-8 KW, over 8 KW, application – office buildings, data centers, medical facilities, telecom centers, others, by major players, region – North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia peaceful. etc.
– Portable Gas Generators Market is segmented by product type: North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia peaceful. etc.
– Residential Portable Gasoline Generator Market is segmented by Product Type – Low End Portable Generators, High End Portable Generators, Application – Residential, Others, by Key Players, Region – North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia peaceful. etc.
– Portable Inverter Generator Market is segmented by product type – less than 1000 watts, 1000-2000 watts, 2000-3000 watts, 3000-4000 watts, others, application – outdoor sports, home use, exterior and construction, others, by key players, region – North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia peaceful. etc.
– Portable Welding Generator Market is segmented by Product Type – Single Phase Welding Generators, Three Phase Welding Generators, Application – Construction Sites, Farms, Industry, Others, by Key Players, Region – North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia peaceful. etc.
– Advanced Gas Generator Market is segmented by product type – Gas Generators from 1.00 to 2.00 MW, Gas Generators from 2.00 to 10.00 MW, Gas Generators over 10 MW, Application – Power Plant, Oil Industry and gas, Industrial companies, by key players, Region – North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia peaceful. etc.
Click here to see more related reports on Portable Generator Market
Values offers detailed market information in various industries. Our extensive reporting repository is constantly updated to meet your evolving industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand the specific requirements of your niche and that’s why we offer report customization. With our customization in place, you can request any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To get a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology used to generate the report. Please also contact our sales team for a complete list of our data sources.
For the United States, call the toll free number 1- (315) -215-3225
For IST call + 91-8040957137
WhatsApp: +91 9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE assesses reports